The Virtual Loadmaster Training System (VLTS) has been developed by Pennant in partnership with Capewell Aerial Systems.
The VLTS is an immersive training aid, giving the students a real-time experience in an advanced 3D virtual world that simulates a variety of different aerial delivery scenarios in a safe training environment.
VLTS is equipped with everything required to teach basic airdrop procedures. A variety of included payloads and scenarios cover the full range of complexity to follow the crawl, walk, run training method.
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Tailor scenarios to student experience level
- Classroom sized lessons or one-on-one instruction
- Small training footprint
- Selectable scenarios to include time of day and weather conditions (NVG Mode)
- Selectable terrains including; desert, temperate and custom options
- Allows mistakes in a safe environment
- Group learning opportunities and increases throughput of students
- Reduces training flight hours
- Integrated communications
- Full playback with After Action Review
The VLTS is proven to increase cost savings through; reduced training flight hours, space savings, reduced maintenance cost of complex training equipment and the increased throughput of students.